MERIDIAN™ FRONT LOADER
When it comes to choosing the right front loader for your fleet, the McNeilus® Meridian™ Front Loader provides the perfect balance of strength and versatility for commercial and residential routes. With a base body weight less than 17,000 pounds, the Meridian™ helps comply with state
and federal weight restrictions. And its powerful, with an arm lift capacity of 10,000 pounds and an industry-leading payload capacity of 14
tons, the Meridian has the power to pack and haul where and when you need it. And that's just the beginning!
- Clear headframe means hydraulic and electrical components are kept away from hot exhaust and refuse debris.
- Hydraulics are mounted in side-of-body enclosures rather than on the headframe for easier access and serviceability.
- Flat body and hopper floor design provide support for best-in-class carrying capacity.
- Non-sliding tailgate provides less wear on the tailgate seal, and easier-to-deploy tailgate props that offer improved access.
- Arm and fork position sensors improve the operator experience and offer greater control.